Friday 7 March 2014

Reviewing my week

Wow what a week it's been.

Monday found us saying good bye to hubby a day early. That is never fun, but knowing he is not gone for a long time helps.
I also thought I would try a new way to start my week. Hello Monday is about being thankful and welcoming the week ahead with all it's issues that might occur.

Monday also brought A new awakening. I talked about my journey and how I need to refresh.

Tuesday found me reflecting on My Niche. Trying to decide why I blog here and what I should be writing about.

Lent started and with that I started a new challenge. Since I am so not a morning person it has been an challenge alright.

Yesterday found me thankful again.
I'm learning that I need to be more thankful in the little things to be thankful period.

All that and I have been working hard on my 3 in 30 goals this week as well.

I also thought for something fun I would show you my instagram pics from the week.
For those that follow me on there these will be old news, but those of you don't well what are you waiting for? hahaha
Here is a teaser of what you will see. :)
My crazy kitty

Love, Love, Love this saying. I want to post it up in our living room,

Proof that I really did/am setting my alarm at that time. Ugh sleep I miss you.

More boxes unpacked. Love seeing this as much as I loved first seeing them packed. LOL
And that my friends is a quick review of my week. I hope you all enjoyed your visit here and I am so looking forward to many more. Have a great weekend!!!

"In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His Holy Name." Psalm 33:21

No comments:

Post a Comment