Monday 10 March 2014

Hello Monday

After a crazy week I am so looking forward to this week.
Although sadly I will be attending another funeral of a beloved family member. This time my Uncle (my Mom's brother) passed away. These while never easy are unfortunately becoming my new reality.
However I have much to look forward to this week and so I shall.

Hello hubby coming home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I am excited? lol

Hello spring like temperatures.



Even our puppy is super excited that it is warmer outside so she can get out there and play.

Hello exercise.

 With the warmer temps my girlie and I have been getting out and walking two hours each day. Here's to hoping we can keep this up.

Hello sewing.
Since I clean up and organized my office/craft room last week, I decided to start sewing again. Oh my how I have missed it.

And speaking of cleaning up and organizing...
Hello organization!

I have been busy getting my office organized and reorganizing my blog planner and school planner.

I am linking up today with beautiful Lisa. Pop over and spread some Hello Morning around.


7 comments:

  1. I printed off that same planner! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it pretty?? I love the colors. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry about the sad start to your week, and I hope things will continue to get better! I need to start a blog planner -- what a great way to organize. I'm dropping by from Lisa's Hello Monday, and I'm happy to get to know you a bit. Yay spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Anne!! Today is my girl's 16th birthday so already it is great. :)
      I love this blog planner. I found it on Pinterest here: http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/blog/2013/06/free-2013-blog-planner.html

      Delete
    2. Thank you also for stopping by!!! Come for a visit anytime!!

      Delete
  3. I love that yellow ruffle :) Such fun things to say *hello* to this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aurie. I have a post coming up soon on what that yellow ruffle was used for.

      Delete