Wednesday 30 November 2011

What a week it has been

Wow it has been so long since I have had a chance to sit down and write. I have missed it so much. Unfortunately I have also had no time to read anyone else's blogs. Insert sad face here.

Hubby was home last week and as unusual we did a whirlwind of activity. From helping good friends move into their new home to business meetings, to birthday parties to Christmas parties to our very first ever house viewing.

Yep you read that right we have officially started looking at houses to buy. After 20 years of renting and moving around we are settling down. It feels so weird to be doing those. I am torn equally between excitement and nerves.

Hubby and I looked at the first one on Monday and then I went today and looked at 4 more. (Hubby is back to work)

We have been torn between living in town or out on an acreage. Too be honest the acreages have always appealed to us. We have snowmobiles and quads (4 wheeled vehicles) and a holiday trailer, so not only do we need room to store it all we also like to be able to drive the outside toys straight from our house. However we have been looking on line for quite some time now and there just hasn't been anything for sale that we like or in our price range.

About two months ago we decided to get serious and start looking in the spring, do up all the bank work and contact a Realtor then. However two weeks ago i decided that I am done with all the driving back and forth to town so we decided to get serious now. So off to the bank and then met with the Realtor and started to get the ball rolling.

I feel so grown up. hahahaha
Well I guess I should run and go to bed.
I have lots to do in the next few days but I will make sure to keep you all in the loop.
I just praise God that he is opening up doors for us.

1 comment: