Friday 4 November 2011

3 in 30 update

1. Start some of my homemade Christmas presents.
Well did not do any of that this week. Hoping to maybe buy fabric tomorrow and get started Monday.

2. Keep working on my Christian growth.
Well I did not look at my monvee pack yet however I checked out an app I already have on my phone called the YouVersion Bible. As I perused it this week I noticed that it had reading plans so I started one of those so at least I can keep reading and learning beside my daily bread.

3.Be a better spouse.
Ok so again got off to a late start this week with this one, but I must say so far I am so thrilled with the results. Hubby is away at work so yesterday and today I emailed him letters. First one was telling him how happy he chose me and how happy I am to be his wife. ( I also let everyone on facebook know how happy I am that his handsome man asked me to be his wife) Second I emailed him and told him how much I appreciate all that he does for me and his family and then I listed off a few of the things he does that I truly appreciate. Each day I get a phone call with him telling me how much he loves me. Now I must wonder why I do not do this more often. I married an amazing man, just exactly why did I not let him know how much I love him and all that he does for us all the time. And not only the stuff he does for us, but the stuff that he does for our elderly neighbour or even how dedicated he is at work. I am such a lucky woman and he needs to know that.

I hope all your 3 in 30s for November are going well.

I am linking up with Ashley at the 3 in 30 challenge. Head on over and check it out if you have never been.

1 comment:

  1. oh, what kind of homemade presents are you making? sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete