Wednesday 22 February 2012

A trip back in time..., and some musings from this chick.

My handsome hubby managed to get my printer/copier/scanner/fax machine working again so I decided to try and scan my first picture in. Please bear with my as I never realised that when my lovely daughter sent her fax to her teacher today that she never removed it from the machine so when I scanned the picture in it now appears to be on lined paper. But... oh well...

This is Brandon. When we lived on Vancouver Island our boys were very young. In fact when we first moved there Brandon was only 6 months old. It was a great game that when Daddy came home they went and hid and Daddy had to find them. However they had no real concept of time so sometimes they would go to 'hide' way to early and Brandon almost always fell asleep waiting for Daddy to come find him. This was one of his favorites, another one was in his closet. I have tons of pictures of him like this. I have ones when he fell asleep reading and the book is still in his hands over his face. They are priceless.
My how time flies.

I just also wanted to let you know that the things that are happening are not live threatening. We are all healthy and happy. Just a touch stressed. It has stuff to do with the community we are living in and the house that we are trying to purchase. I will have more on this on a later date.

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment