Saturday 11 February 2012

Happy Saturday

It was a great day today.
Well actually it started last night.
Our kitty that was missing while it was -30 came home last night. We were so thrilled.
Then today Sarah and I went to town for Scrapaccino. It is an event held at our church that once a month for the winter months a bunch of ladies with or without their daughters get together for two days to scrapbook or make cards.
It is a great time of bonding, scrapping and socializing. I always thoroughly enjoy myself while there. I have only been scrap booking for just over a year but I was hit hard with the bug. I started out doing a few trips but now I am doing our oldest son's book. It is hard trying to remember 20 years ago, but loving every second. It is amazing that just by looking at a picture how the mind goes right back to that moment. Even smells and feelings come rushing back.

Tomorrow it is church and then hoping to do a bit more tidying up. Maybe just watch a movie or so with my girlie we will see.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment