Friday 30 September 2011

3 in 30 wrap-up

3 in 30 wrap-up for September and new for October.
Not bad for September
1. Keep reading my bible in 90 days
This has been a bit more of a struggle lately. I am still reading most everyday and pretty much still right on track but having a bit of a struggle trying to find the time. I NEED to find the time more. Make HIS Word more of a priority again. I am not in Mark.

2. Stay with the plan to remain frugal and pay of debt faster.
Ok this was a bit of a struggle this week, However my hubby did work alot this month and we were able to pay more on the card and still buy a new bed (most desperatly needed) and a freezer ( also needed as we are borrowing my sisters and she needs it back). We are also going on a holiday next weekend and we will be able to comfortalby do so.

3. Do some sewing.
This went great this month. I made a rag quilt, made a table cloth, bought and am starting another quilt and finished off a quilt I start gulp 5 years ago. I have plans to finish the new quilt and make another rag quilt for a friends daughters 2nd birthday.

All in all I believe that my goals were decent and met.

October oh how I love thee.

1. Finish reading my bible in 90 days and I am hoping to start again.
I should be done about 3/4 of the way through. I plan to do some small readings for a few days and then start the bible again. It is something that I am finding very rewarding. If I choose not to start up right away my goal is to find another devotional that I can work on.

2. Stay off of glutens.
I am working on seeing if I have a gluten allergy. I have been off for 3 weeks now and I must say it has slowly made a difference. I have not had an upset stomach for 2 weeks. I am hoping that the cravings stop soon and that I get more energy soon. When I researched gluten allergies I found I have a lot of the symptoms and that it takes 8 weeks for it too go out of my systems so I have 5 more weeks.

3. Get more organized again.
I find I work much better on a schedule. I tend to have a love hate relationship with them but really am much more relaxed on them we as a family are better off for them. I have also learned that although we can be on a schedule we also have to be flexable with that. So I plan to work on our schedules more this month, to keep with the menu plan and to declutter some more.

I am looking forward to seeing everyones new goals.




2 comments:

  1. Great goals! I have found that routines work a lot better than schedules for me. I hope you find something that works well for you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great goals! I hope that your cravings go away soon.

    ReplyDelete