Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wednesday's Walk

Yesterday I sat down and wrote up a post for today.
This morning when I woke up and went to post it I realized that it wasn't what I wanted to say today.
I then pondered all morning what it was that I wanted to share.

I did some cleaning, I ate, I watch some netflix, I read some of a book, I finally worked on the paperwork I've been wanting to do all week, I was generally lost. I had no idea what to write.

 My Walk is like this sometimes. Sometimes I think I have it all figured out. Sometimes I am going on such a great path that nothing can get me down. Then sometimes God lets me know that He is control not me.

About a year ago, this song came on the radio. I was frustrated with Sarah. We were rushing in to dance. I just wasn't in a good place at that moment. Then this song came on the radio and reminded me that we are not in control of the situation. He uses these times to show us just that. His ways are different than if we tried to go at it alone. Since then this song has sort of become my theme song. Every time I hear it I smile and things just sort of settle down. Even Sarah loves it.

This is the stuff by Francesca Battistelli

I am not sure if you have heard any of her other songs, but she is one gifted singer.

I am linking up today with Mary Beth


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Francesca! I first discovered her from the Christmas song she did from the perspective of Mary. Can't think of the name of it right now, but it's awesome! "here" maybe?

    Thanks for linking up with WIP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she amazing!! I've heard many other songs from her and love them all. I plan to look up that song tomorrow morning. Hubby is sleeping right now. LOL

      Delete