Thursday 12 July 2012

Thankful Thursday

What a crazy, busy, wonderful, exciting, emotional past two weeks this has been.
 We are obviously back in Canada.
 We left temps from +42C (about 107f) to +35c here at home. However when you add in the humitity it's actually warmer here. Unfortunately no pool to go and cool off. :(

 This week I am thankful for so much.
 I'm thankful that we were able to have the opportunity to take our daughter on this trip and make many memories together.
 I'm thankful that I have wonderful boys that will drop things in an instant to come help if needed.
 I'm thankful that my husband is so wonderful and surprised with the coolest early birthday gift ever.
 I'm thankful that in two short weeks I will be heading to the island to spend a cople days with my parents and siblings in a last minute reunion.
 I'm thankful that soon my husband will be working close enough that he could come home for special family events.
 I'm thankful that even though my writing is not always the best I still enjoy writing here and sharing my life with you.
 I'm thankful that HE is always there for me. I'm thankful for the opportunity to spend time camping this summer.
 I'm just so thankful... I'm linking up today with Theresa at Red Oak Lane

2 comments:

  1. 107 sounds miserably hot! I say that and I live in Florida:) so many blessings in your life, family, husband, trips--God is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hot, but not as bad as I expected. With no humidity whatsoever it actually was livable. Here I am sticky all the time. Not as fun. LOL

      Delete