Top 10 crafty things from that I am desiring to make this month.
1. This t-shirt or a variety of it. I want to try and find some things that I can sell and fund-raise for our dance trip to Las Vegas this year. I have the t-shirts, the dye and finally found the glue after 6 different stores so I am hoping that it works.
2. This shrug. I have made one and love it for Sarah, but hoping to make a few more and again sell them. I think that this is such a cute thing for dancers.
3. These place mats. I love this idea. I think that this would really go over amazing. I bought the place mats not I just need the paint. :)
4. I love these. I bought the sticks and we have paint so I think that it would be a really cute thing for Sarah to make and maybe sell? Not sure might just be for her friends.
5. These are adorable. I would love to see if I could make and sell, but at the very least Sarah will have some new headbands that I am hoping she will love. I picked up some scraps from my Mom so just need to get on it now.
6. I love this idea. Maybe with a little bit of a change up. I can see this being a fun and easy craft.
7. I have bought wooden letters to spell out Sarah's name for her room. I have the paint, letters and ribbon so I hope to do this on the weekend. Should be fairly easy. I hope. LOL
8. I plan on making one or two of these. I have the pot holders. :)
9. I think this top is adorable. I can totally see Sarah wearing this all summer.
10. I think that I would really like to do this. Of course typical me I will probably adjust it to fit my needs. But I need something to put in a bag for dance season to make my life somewhat easier.
Can you tell what my life revolves around right now? Dance, Dance, Dance. With a side of dance.
Can you also tell that I tend to get the products and then never get around to making them. Good thing that it is part of my 3 in 30 this month. :)
I am linking up today with Top 10 Tuesday. Come on over and see what many others have wrote for their own Top 10.