Well what a crazy busy intense month February was.
Here March most definitely came in like a lion. We had snow flurries and wind all day. Does this mean we will have spring in a decent time this year? One can always hope I guess.
So here are my Feb goals and the new March ones.
1. Clean one room thoroughly and completely, purged, window washed (if have any) ceiling and walls washed. Lights washed, bulbs changed. If have curtains, them washed, ironed or replaced if need be.
Well I was a bit lazy this week. Only did my regular cleaning nothing major added.
2. Keep up with making a new recipe each week.
I made a new version of my lemon chicken using limes. Still just as delicious. The other new recipes is ones my daughter made for Home Economics. She made homemade meatballs, spaghetti sauce and spaghetti. It also turned out pretty decent. She did 99% herself. I stirred occasionally but she did all the rest. It is so awesome that she is so interested in doing these things.
3. Take more pictures.
So last week after I wrote my post about not taking any pictures I looked over and this is what I saw.
1. In July Sarah and I are going to Las Vegas for a dance trip. So I am going to try and make some shrugs, or dance wraps, something like that, which I can sell to help raise money for this.
2. Drink at least 2 8oz glasses of water everyday and exercise at least twice a week.
This might not seem much but I really need to get started.
3. Move our son out and move our daughter into his room, take down the temp walls that were her room and reorganize and clean that room that is our family room up. Hopefully I am able to bring our treadmill back in and set it up.
I hope everyone has had a great month and I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone has for March goals.
I am linking up with Michelle and her Caffeinated Randomness.
By the way how do you all like my blog face lift. I am really enjoying it.