Tuesday 18 June 2013

Stress relief

How do you deal with stress? Are you a cleaner? Eater? Shopper? Crier?
I must admit other than the shopper I have done those others upon occasion. My most common is cleaning. In fact I think hubby sometimes gets me going just so I clean. Lol
The other week though I decided I needed a break and went for a 11km walk.
This was just supposed to be a stroll. I blistered my feet so bad. Oh well. Finally texted my daughter and had her bring out some flip flops for me.

While I was enjoying the scenery I had plenty of time to just think and de-stress. 

I spent a lot of the time just talking to God. 


Seeing HIS creation all around me always puts me in a better mood. 

Being outside I find it so much easier to connect with HIM. 


Having HIM surround me with this beauty sure helped calm me and ground me. 

I need to remember to do this more often. 

Although I'm sure Rob would sooner I clean. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment