Monday 10 June 2013

HI!!

Hi Everyone!!
What a break that was.
Much needed.
My mind is working differently these days.
HE is calling out to me and I am struggling to listen and to obey.

We are almost done dance season!! Yay!!! Pretty pumped about that one. Only one more day of dance and one more day of pictures.

Rob has been crazy busy at work.
He is now working nights. 7 days on 7 days off and I love it. The days off that is. :)

Our summer is already getting jam packed and for that I am very grateful.
Lots of friends and family to visit along with a whole pile of memories just waiting to be made.

We officially started the process today for international adoption. I can't tell you how that makes me feel. After years and years of talking about it, the first form was officially mailed away today!!

Things are still changing and evolving around here. I have plans to write more, I find it very therapeutic.  My topics might change now as I change and evolve.

As always we could always use and appreciate prayer.

Have a great day everyone.

It's awesome to be back!!!!

2 comments: