Thursday 20 June 2013

My crazy family

Sometimes I spend a few moments and wonder if I'm thankful for my crazy family. 
I mean don't get me wrong I am thankful for them every single day however there are moments. 

Like who but family is going to be brutally and I mean BRUTALLY honest with you. 
Such as look how much skinnier I am then you. :) 
Or gee you were such a brat growing up, I love you much more now. 

See what I mean? 

I know we all love each other but sometimes I wonder if we always like each other. 

I know they are going to be so excited I shared these pics. Lol

One thing I do know that no matter what we are ALWAYS there for one another. 

In good times and in bad. 

Aren't I just the cutest? Lol ( I am the baby)

One thing is for certain family is forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment