Saturday 20 October 2012

Homeschool Mothers Journal.

This is a first for me, but I thought I would give it a try and see how it went.
So here is my week in a nutshell. LOL

In my life this week: Well as usual it has been crazy. We had to run up to a town about an hour away to take my quad to the doctor because it had an oil leak. It is finally fixed and hubby is picking it up tonight!! Just in time to go out again tomorrow!!

In our homeschool this week: It was a pretty nice week. I decided to not school on Wednesday and instead Sarah and I went to town. We window shopped around and bought some groceries. It was kind of nice to have a skip day.
Her math program is finally up and running so she is back on that. A test in social and studying for a test in science combined with all her other subjects kept her busy.

I'm inspired by: My husband. He works hard, he never complains. He just works harder and harder to provide for us. When I asked him how I could make this home more a refuge for him he just told me it already is. He loves just coming home to us he told me. I love that he is always willing to help others. Often puts his needs way on the back burner to be there for his family.

Places we're going and people we're seeing: Well as I said we are off quadding with friends tomorrow. (Praying for decent weather) Then on Sunday Rob and Sarah are off to a Swedish smorg. with his parents, uncle and brother (and his family). I have a meeting and since I am Gluten Free anyway I decided it would easier if I just skip it this time.

My favorite thing this week:


Was definitely finding this on my meds this week. I love my daughter.

I'm grateful for: A hubby and a daughter who stood up and helped out when I was hurting this week.

I'm praying for: That these bible studies continue to help me grow stronger in my walk. That I always put HIM first.

A photo, a video, a link, a quote to share: 


What I saw when I was relaxing on our quad ride this past Saturday.

I am linking up today with Homeschool Mothers Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment