Today I thought it would be fun to take a different look at homeschooling. I wanted to get my daughter's perspective on it. This year has for the most part been going really well so far. She is happier, works harder, and is more relaxed. I also think she is understanding more.
So I thought hey why not get her take on things.
So here is Sarah's list of 'Top Ten reasons I love being homeschooled.'
1. Sometimes I like to sleep in.
2. I get to school on the couch. floor,and at the desk.
4. I have the ability to make my own lunches and eat snacks all day :).
5. I get to wear my p.j.'s all day.
6. I get to be done school earlier in the day.
7. I am able to be myself without being judged.
8. I get to work at my pace that I need to.
9. I get the odd day off.
10. I get to spend the day with my mommy, and cat :P.
We are linking up today with Angie today.