Tuesday 10 September 2013

Hello God? It's me Sherri

I feel like lately I'm spending a lot of time on my knees. Nothing overly serious just quite a few eggs in this basket we are juggling right now. 

Anyway I thought I would pop on here and give you a update on my goals for this month. 

1. Work on myself. 
Well anyone that knows me knows I'm always a work in progress. Lol. 
However I've been doing alright. I'm a day behind in the study but have plans to catch up this week. 

2. Get ready for winter. 
Well the yard is pretty much done. The garden is not quite out. I still have onions, cucumbers and carrots in there yet. Also want to go through our shed and clean, clean, clean. But otherwise if it snowed tomorrow my yard would be ready. Me not so much. Lol
I've haven't really tackled the inside but maybe these next couple of weeks. 

3. I left this one open. 
I have just been busy. We went to Saskatchewan on Sunday to try out a new church and in the process I was fortunate enough to meet some woman that I've been cyber friends with now for a while. I love that. I also hope that we will have lots of time to get to know each other better. 
Our daughter fell in love with the church which makes both Rob and I VERY happy. 


Things are only going to get busier from here out so I am praying for Gods guidance in all of this. 

Have a great week everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you are doing great - it's one day at a time. I've been spending a LOT of time in prayer as well these past few months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Aurie I can imagine. One day at a time sweet Jesus. :)

      Delete