Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!

What a wonderful time!! It is the night before Christmas and I finally have a few moments to enjoy. I have just a couple more things to do and then it is bedtime for me.

I am blessed to have my whole family home for Christmas morning. It also looks like we will be spending the day together at my sisters. My parents, my brother and his wife ( who currently live in Thailand and whom are home for the holidays!!! ), my two sisters and their husbands plus my hubby and kids!! Going to be a fantastic time with a tremendous amount of laughter and love in one room.

Wherever you are spending the day and with whomever you are able to spend the day with make sure you take time to celebrate the fact that it is Jesus's birthday!!

May each and everyone of you have a blessed day!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments: