Thursday 18 August 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for so much today.
Today is my middle son's 18th birthday.
          I am thankful for what a beautiful young man he is becoming.
          I am thankful that even if he is not always walking the path that I would like he is walking the path that makes him happy and that I pray leads him to where he needs to be.
          I am thankful he is working.
          I am thankful he has a wonderful young lady for his girlfriend whom I actually really like.
          I am thankful that even though he was born 3 weeks early with an interesting start to life, (an emergancy c-section) he is healthy and has had very few health issues in life.
          I am also thankful that all 5 of us were able to get together to help B celebrate this wonderful day. A supper out and time with just us. That in itself is a huge huge treasure for me. So rare now and so joyful.
         
See so much to be thankful for.

I decided to link up this week with Brandy at Marathon Mom
Join us each week for Thankful Thursday at TheMarathonMom.com.Join us each week for Thankful Thursday at TheMarathonMom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment