Friday 26 August 2011

Deep thoughts...or not.

I have been thinking today about all the things I was going to blog.
First I thought I would talk about adoption and all that was happening in that area. Where I felt the Lord was leading us, etc.
Than I thought I would talk about the fact that we will officially be a homeschooling family starting Monday of next week and that I might link up with the Not back to school hop about what I am hoping an average day will look like around here. Honestly I still don't know the answer to that one.
Than I thought I would talk about how I loaded up the link for S to do her homeschooling on to the laptop today and she started to get so excited to actually start school. Now since this girl was in K I have not seen her this excited. It just reconfirms that God is totally leading this.
Than I thought maybe I would discuss about my week, put pics on, show the pancakes I made for S on Monday so she would have a nice nutritionist breakfast for her first day of dance camp, or maybe show my kitty sleeping on the bathroom counter. ( I will post pics of these later, just not today. )
Maybe talk about my 3 in 30.
And then...
Then I read Michelle's post and I decided that I could do with some caffinated wonderings myself.
Especially since today I drank 2 cups of coffee, 1 cup of french vanilla capp and 1 cup of tea. I needed my some caffeine. LOL
Photobucket
So here I am linking up with her.
http://nictomsmom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment