Tuesday 15 July 2014

Changes

So I've been thinking a lot about this little blog here of mine and wondering what I'm doing?
Why do I have it?
What do I want to write about?
Do I even want to continue?

As you all know I haven't been around in here much in the past year or so.
Part if that was strictly being busy.
Dance, summer, holidays, looking for a house, finding a house, buying a house, moving, etc.
However a good chunk is I just stayed away.
I often wondered if I would continue to write and then another blog post would pop into my head.
Always another blog post.
In fact I have a few in drafts and a few just on paper.
However I still wasn't satisfied with actually pressing publish.
So I just stayed away.

However now I've decided to comeback.
I am hoping to be back and at it fully by the end of the summer.
We've got lots of changes coming.
Lots has been happening which I will write about, but mostly I will be sharing my heart on something that The Lord has been pressing on me for quite a while now.

So if any of you are still following me AWESOME!!!!
I can't wait to see you all again soon.
Get ready for some big changes!!!!


I'm coming back!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Me too. I have two posts prewritten and a few from studies to expand on and write. I am meeting with my blog advisor (friend who knows what doing) in two weeks to get my blog up and running. Excited about coming back and excited for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I am so excited you are coming back!!!!! I need a blog advisor. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Can't wait to read what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete