Thursday 1 August 2013

A weekly blessing

Quite a while ago I was doing a weekly blog link up called Thankful Thursday.
I really enjoyed making sure I took the time at least once a week to write down what I was thankful for.
Sometimes it was small and other times large blessings.
Then for some reason or the other I stopped. Probably write around the time I took my unintentional blogging break.
Now though I want to start up again.

So HI everyone sorry it has been so long.

This week I am thankful for friends.

I had a couple of amazing friends head off to a girls weekend this month.

Yumm mimosas 

They took me out for a birthday dinner and this was my dessert! Yummers!!

How true is this!!

I am also thankful for an amazing husband who not only works really hard but looked after our daughter while I was gone and even took her quadding.

Plus he lets us girls do this to his hair. Or lack there of. LOL
I mean how lucky am I?!?!!!

I am thankful for taking moments to really look around and love God's creations. I mean after all I was in the mountains and at the ocean. Life is pretty great!!
Taken on the ferry. Window was covered in salt water but I love the look of it just the same. What a pretty picture God painted for me that night.
When I take just a few moments and look around I am always overwhelmed by all that God has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment