Monday 2 January 2012

Welcome 2012

Happy new year!!!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

Ours was filled with special time with just our family, time with our son's girlfriend, time with my side of the family, time with Rob's side and time with great friends.

Also Sarah and I managed some relaxing time as we didn't school for a few days before Christmas, all last week and now are just slowly getting back into it again.

As always I find this time of year such a time of reflection and such a time of planning. I don't usually do resolutions I usually find I don't always keep them and that leads to disappointment in myself.

As I looked back over 2011 I realized that it was a pretty emotional year. One of my sons very good friend's mom past away. In 6 weeks I lost 4 cousins and one long time family friend. My second son graduated and moved out to start his life. Good friends got married. Yep a few tears was shed this past year, some happy and some sad.
I started this blog and have cyber met some really wonderful ladies. I have grown so much and learned so much since I started to do this. I'm a better person than I was a year ago at this time. I have grown leaps and bounds as a Christian and I hope leaps and bounds as a wife and a mother.

For 2012 I'm looking forward to doing some exciting stuff. My daughter and I are going to Las Vegas for a dance festival for her. Hubby and I are hopefully going to purchase a home and we are hoping to maybe be able to start the adoption process.

I pray that each and everyone of you has an amazing 2012 full of love, laughter friendship and faith!!!


2 comments:

  1. 2012 sounds like an exciting year. From reading many other blogs it sounds like 2011 was hard for many people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope 2012 will be a great year for you and your family as well Michelle.
      I hope that you make many new friends and that you settle in comfortably into your new place.
      I also pray we can get to know each other better through our blogs.
      Take care.

      Delete