Thursday 15 September 2011

Thankful Thursday





I am so thankful for the ability to use the Internet.
This might seem like such a strange thing to be thankful for but I truly am. I have been able to keep in touch with friends and family via the internet. I have started to blog and meet new blogger friends via the internet and now I am doing a bible study via the internet with a group of ladies that I met while blogging.
I am not very techno savy at all but I spend a fair amount of time between my daughters studies and my 'freetime' on the net. I love the fact that I can meet up with a bunch of like-minded, Christian women whom I have never met in person and have some spiritual time with them.
I am able to share with these ladies my thoughts and learn more about the Word through them.
This is such a blessing.
I could have easily been born in a country that doesn't believe in God or even been punished for my beliefs in Him.
I was not. I was born in Canada. I am free to be able to choose my own religion. I choose God!!!!!
I could also been poverished and not been able to afford internet let alone a computer to use with it. I am also not. Although we are by no means wealthy we are able to afford some extravagances such as a laptop and internet and I also own a iPhone.
I am blessed also that my husband supports me in my endeavors and makes it easy for me to continue to grow in Christ.

What are you thankful for today?
Hop on over to Brandy at the Marathon Mom and see what other bloggers are thankful for.

http://themarathonmom.com/thankful-thursday-sweet-season.htm

1 comment:

  1. So very true! Our connection to the internet can give us fantastic opportunities to meet new people, to edify and be edified, to share, and go places we would never otherwise go. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete