Saturday 17 September 2011

InstaFriday on a Saturday

I have been wanting to do this for a while but I never seem to remember so here goes nothing.


1. Tim Hortons make Saskatchewan Roughrider donuts!!!! I love it!!! As you can probably guess I was born and raised in Saskatchewan.
2. A beautiful rainbow the other night. We had a brief shower of rain and then we were treated to this gorgeous display of God's Word.
3. Yummmm movie popcorn!!!!!!
4. Coffee in the morning. Just what this tired girl needs to wake up before noon. Can you tell I am not a morning person? Hahaha
5. My beautiful girlie first thing in the morning picking up a magazine off the coffee table and checking it out.
6. Some late evening shopping at Wal*Mart.
7. My cuddly kitty. She likes to sleep like a baby upside down in my arms.
8. Some friendship time. My girlfriend and I managed to sneak away today for some time for just us. It was fantastic. I even managed to buy myself a new pair of jeans. One size smaller!!!!

Check out others instaFridays over at http://liferearranged.com/2011/09/instafriday-19/

2 comments:

  1. Wow when I posted these the order got a little crazy sorry about that. Hopefully you have no trouble picking out what each explanation goes with each picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me see your week in pics!!!!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete