Wednesday 5 March 2014

Hello Monday

So I was reading Aurie's post today and I thought what a great way to start the week off with a good attitude.
So here it goes...

Hello FaceTime. 


My handsome hubby had to go back to work a day early this week so that means I get to spend every night before I head to sleep talking to him like this. 

Hello spring. Ok I might be a bit premature on this but after -52C I'm more than ready for spring. 

Hello organized office. 

This is my goal for the week. I need to be able to have this organized completely by the time hubby gets back home. One week. Manageable?

Hello Lent. 
Wow that time of year again. Although we are not Catholic my girlie and I still participate in this each year. The last few years have been very successful. This year I'm giving up sleep. Every weekday I'm setting my alarm for 6:30 so that I can spend more time focusing on His Word. 
The sleep thing for me is huge. 

Hello working washing machine. 

After a hose sprung a leak this weekend. It's back in full operating mode and working hard today. 

Hello peace. 

I am feeling so rejuvenated and peaceful. Loving the reconnection.

I'm linking up today with Ms Lisa. Come and join us.




No comments:

Post a Comment