Wednesday 5 March 2014

A new awakening

Unlike yesterday's wake up call, today I'm talking about a different awakening.


Yesterday at church the speaker was talking about a circumcism of the heart.
To believe, to follow, to obey, to honor.

I found myself ashamed. I too often say I'm a Christian. I even attend a church, read my bible, pray, and follow the so called checklist. But do my actions really define me as a Christian?

Can a total stranger see me and can tell I have accepted Him into my heart, into my soul, into my life?
Forget a total stranger can a acquaintance? A friend? A close friend? What about my family members?

All to often I would have to hang my head in shame and say I don't believe they can.

So this month, this week, TODAY, I need must change that.
I must turn to Him faithfully so that He can be shown. He can be honored. All for His glory.


I'm starting fresh.
Does anyone else want to join me??
Let's give Him the glory!!!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."
2 Corinthians 5:17

I am linking up today with Lisa. Come over and share some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment