Monday 28 January 2013

Braving the elements

Yesterday some warmer weather combined with some moisture brought in a pile of fog and frost.

Today with the foggy conditions still in effect and Sarah and I having to clean the studio I decided to bring my camera to town with us and have an improv photo shoot.

It was about -9C.
Really nice considering it is supposed to get down to -22C tonight.

Our community has a beautiful park with some really nice walking trails so away we went.


At first I just had her walk along. She had her camera with her as well so I grabbed some of her taking pictures also.
Then I told her to dance.
And she did...




Then I had her take her hair out and dance some more for me.


I love both her movement of her hair and her smiles on these.


This was a fun, freezing, half hour and I am so happy I took the opportunity to freeze this moment in time.
Before I know she is going to be moving out. In about 6 weeks she turns 15. Man how times flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment