Wednesday 9 November 2011

New day new attitude.

Ok I will admit yesterday I was pretty depressing. Sometimes this parenting thing is so hard. But today I was determined to be in a better mood.

It helped some with hubby getting up with Sarah and doing the morning routine with her and making sure she started school. It was so nice to be able to sleep in and know that he had it all under control.

He even made phone calls this morning to start working on getting our sons vehicle fixed. Unfortunately he realised he is unable to do it himself so it will be a costly bill but at least it will get done and we can have our spare vehicle back.

Hubby and I have also finally made some decisions on houses, babies etc which I will share more about in the coming posts.

Until now I am doing my best to focus on the positive things in my life. Such as my relationship with God, my wonderful amazing handsome hubby, my beautiful children, a roof over my head, etc. I have both my parents living still and both of Rob's parents living still as well. I am a very blessed lady.

May all your days be filled with many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment