Tuesday 25 September 2012

Top 10 reasons I love homeschooling. A guest appearance.

Today I thought it would be fun to take a different look at homeschooling. I wanted to get my daughter's perspective on it. This year has for the most part been going really well so far. She is happier, works harder, and is more relaxed. I also think she is understanding more.
So I thought hey why not get her take on things.
So here is Sarah's list of  'Top Ten reasons I love being homeschooled.'

1. Sometimes I like to sleep in.


2. I get to school on the couch. floor,and at the desk.

3. I get to listen to music.

4. I have the ability to make my own lunches and eat snacks all day :).


5. I get to wear my p.j.'s all day.


6. I get to be done school earlier in the day.

7. I am able to be myself without being judged.


8. I get to work at my pace that I need to.

9. I get the odd day off.

10. I get to spend the day with my mommy, and cat :P.

We are linking up today with Angie today.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to have your daughter's perspective!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aurie. Next week you will see mine. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sherri...Just popping in to say thanks for visiting my blog. I don't home school but your daughter sure makes it sound fun (for her anyway!) Nice to meet you!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa Maria. Homeschooling can definitely be a challenge, but I am so glad we decided to do it. Next week I will be writing about why I like homeschooling. :)

      Delete