Wednesday 28 March 2012

Is the list ever going to end?

I am not complaining. Nope not at all. Because I am healthy, happy and loved. My children are healthy, my hubby is healthy, my parents are healthy... OK you get the idea.

However today I feel like this chore list is growing instead of shrinking.
I did manage to get a ton accomplished today.
Laundry...check
Beds freshly made with said clean laundry...Check
Bathrooms cleaned...Check
Living room, dusted, valcumed and straightened out...Check
A healthy GF, SF treat for moi made...Check

However I still haven't been able to finish off the worker's list for the dance festival as of yet.
I still haven't done Sarah's costume or most of her alterations yet.
I still need to do a ton of baking for both the festival to sell and also so I can have snacks that I can actually eat without being sick.
I need to focus on Sarah's schooling so that she stays focused and on track.
I need to wax my legs. Too much info? :)
I stress...
What good does it do me?
When I start to get like this I am always reminded of one of my favorite verses.
Matthew 6:27
Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

Nope so why do I.
I need to learn to chill ax more.

Time for some R and R with my bible. :)

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I don't think I have ever had a completely crossed off list. I just keep adding to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I feel the same way. :) And in fact added more to it today. :) I am a silly lady sometimes. LOL

      Delete