Thursday 6 October 2011

Thankful Thursday

A nice get away just the two of us!
I am so pumped up!
My handsome hubby and I are going away to Vancouver Island for a friends wedding. We leave tomorrow and plan on being back on next Thursday.
I am so thankful for the chance to be able to do this.
My hubby worked so hard last month and we were able to save enough to get away for this trip.
I am very thankful that it is just the two of us. As much as I love spending time with my kids and I really honestly do, I also need to spend time with just hubby and myself. We have our 'date' days but to get away from it all will be so nice. No work phone, no kitty litter to clean, no running here and there. Ahhh......
I am also thankful for the chance to see our good friends. We have known him for over 19 years. We have seen him through different relationships and then he met this one. She is a beautiful lady in and out. I am so happy for both of them.

Now saying all this, I more than likely will not be writing here till we get back. Then I will post a million pics I promise.

Linking up with Brandy at The Marathon Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment